New Student Enrollment: Kindergarten
Welcome to the Auburn Union School District. At our schools, we stand together to place each child at the heart of every decision. All students will be challenged, engaged, and obtain college and career readiness skills for a globally connected society.
We are excited that you have chosen to enroll your child in AUSD and look forward to working with you and your child to think analytically, solve problems, work cooperatively, explore creatively, and master common core standards.
AUSD is home to five schools that serve the Auburn communities with four elementary schools and one middle school. To find out more about each of our schools, please visit the school websites which can be found at the top of our District website:
- Auburn Elementary – TK & K through 5th grade
- Rock Creek Elementary – TK & K through 5th grade
- Skyridge Elementary – TK & K through 5th grade
- Alta Vista Community Charter School – TK & K through 5th grade
- E. V. Cain Middle School – 6th through 8th grade
Below is information on how to enroll your child(ren).
Enrollment Information for Kindergarten
Why choose Auburn Union School District?
What school does my child attend?
How old does my child need to be?
What forms are required to enroll?
- Immunization records: Students whose immunizations are not up-to-date will not be allowed to attend school.
- Proof of Age document: Please provide one of the following for verification; certified birth certificate, baptism certificate, passport, adoption record, official hospital record of birth showing doctor's signature. If none of the above is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian or custodian of the student can be provided.
- One proof of residency document: A rental property contract, lease, or payment stub; mortgage statement; a utility service contract, statement or payment receipt (i.e. gas, electric, or water bill); property tax payment receipt; pay stub; voter registration; correspondence from a government agency; or affidavit of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the student. (Not required for Alta Vista Community Charter School).
- Physical Exam: If your student is enrolling in Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, or 1st grade, a physical is required prior to the start of school.
- TK/K Transportation & Food Allergy Notice (TK/K students only) are also required and can be printed from the “Required Documents Page” during the online enrollment process.