- Parent Resources
- School Calendars & Bell Schedules
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Student Forms
- Aeries Parent Portal
- Social Emotional Learning
New Student Registration: Kindergarten
Welcome to the Auburn Union School District. At our schools, we stand together to place each child at the heart of every decision. All students will be challenged, engaged, and obtain college and career readiness skills for a globally connected society.
We are excited that you have chosen to enroll your child in AUSD and look forward to working with you and your child to think analytically, solve problems, work cooperatively, explore creatively, and master common core standards.
AUSD is home to five schools that serve the Auburn communities with four elementary schools and one middle school. To find out more about each of our schools, please visit the school websites which can be found at the top of our District website:
- Auburn Elementary – K through 5th grade
- Rock Creek Elementary – TK & K through 5th grade
- Skyridge Elementary – TK & K through 5th grade
- Alta Vista Community Charter School – TK & K through 5th grade
- E. V. Cain Middle School – 6th through 8th grade
Below is information on how to register your child.
Enrollment information for kindergarten
Why choose Auburn Union School District?
What school does my child attend?
How old does my child need to be?
What forms are required to register?
- Confirmation Page: Please print two copies of the confirmation page when on-line enrollment is complete; a copy for the school and one for yourself.
- Immunization records: Students whose immunizations are not up-to-date will not be allowed to attend school.
- Proof of Age document: Please provide one of the following; birth certificate, baptismal certificate, adoption record, official hospital record of birth (document showing doctor’s signature), or passport, etc.
- One proof of residency document: Proof of residency may include a mortgage statement/rental agreement or a utility bill i.e. gas, electric, or water bill. (Not required for Alta Vista Community Charter School).
- Physical Exam: If your student is enrolling in Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, or 1st grade, a physical is required prior to the start of school.
- Affidavit of Residency (Not required for Alta Vista Community Charter School)
- Student Health Information (Form PP-34)
- Additional forms for TK & K: TK/K Parent/Student Interview, and TK/K Transportation & Food Allergy Notice